Insegnamenti a.a. 2021/2022
11329 OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
11535 STRATEGIC OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
11577 BUSINESS GAME EUROFIRE
11891 OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT LAB
11926 OPERATIONS STRATEGY AND FOCUSED MANAGEMENT
11971 STRATEGIC DIAGNOSIS AND EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT
20346 OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT LAB
20481 BUSINESS GAME (for Management)
30014 GESTIONE DELLA TECNOLOGIA, DELL'INNOVAZIONE E DELLE OPERATIONS
30214 SUSTAINABLE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
Born April 11th, 1957. Degree in Business Administration from Università Bocconi. ITP received from the London Graduate School of Business Studies.
Full Professor of Operations Management; (2016-18) Dean for Strategy Implementation, Bocconi University; (2012-16) Vice Rector for Development, Bocconi University; (2006-2012) Dean of the SDA Bocconi School of Management. Senior faculty member in the Operations and Technology Management Knowulege Group at SDA Bocconi School of Management. He has been member of the Interfaculty Group International Logistics of CEMS Community of European Management Schools and member of the scientific committee of Service Innovation and Sourcing Chair (Logistics, Production and Service Department) at ESSEC School of Management, Paris. He has been Visiting Professor of Operations Management at Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield University (UK), Board Member of EFMD European Foundation for Management Development and of EABIS The Association of Business in Society; he seats Advisory Boards and Scientific Committees of International and National Institutions.
Aree di interesse scientifico
His research interests are manufacturing performances measurement, supply chain management, logistics, production and operations management, sustainable operations management and digital manufacturing.
- Chiarini A., Belvedere V., Grando A. (2020), Industry 4.0 strategies and technological developments. An exploratory research from Italian manufacturing companies, Production Planning and Control, vol. 31. n. 16, pp. 1385-1398.
- Chase R.B., Jacobs F.R., Grando A., Sianesi A. (2020), Operations management nella produzione e nei servizi, McGraw-Hill, Milan IV Edition, (III edition 2011, II edition 2008 with Chase R.B I edition 2004 with Chase R.B.), pp. 1-555.
- Grando A., Vicari S. (2019), Gestione della tecnologia, dell’innovazione e delle operations, Egea, Milano, pp. 1-377. Revisione di Grando V., Vicari S. (2018), Lezioni di gestione della tecnologia, dell’innovazione e delle operations, Egea, Milano, pp. 1-425.
- Grando A. (2019), (a cura di), Sergio Marchionne, il coraggio di cambiare. Tre lezioni sulla leadership e la crescita, Rizzoli, pp. 1-116.
- Belvedere V., Grando A., Legenvre H. (2018), Testing the EFQM model as a framework to measure company’s procurement performances, Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, currently published on line, Vol. 29, n. 5-6, pp. 633-651.
- Belvedere V., Grando A. (2017), Sustainable Operations and Supply Chain Management, Wiley & Sons, pp. 1-228.