30415 - TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION SEMINARS I
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 25
Lezioni della classe erogate online
Learn first-hand about the most recent developments in data science and applied Maths from renowned professional experts in the field.
Students will partecipate in a serie on Quantum Computing offered in Cooperation with IBM. The date is still do be determined. It will be a Friday in november to be agreed with IBM experts.
- Describe the data science problems illustrated in the seminar.
- Recognize a number of "hot" topics in data science.
- Identify the tools needed to solve these problems.
- Analyze the data science problems discussed in the seminars
- Compare the different types of tools used to solve the different problems
- Online lectures
The students will be exposed to a high level presentation on Quantum Computing by international experts in the field.
|Continuous assessment||Partial exams||General exam|
Full credit is awarded to students who actively participate in all the activities organized by the host company.
A written exam is prepared for not attending students. Relevant topics are taken from the textbook.
Materials are provided online through the learning platform some days before the visit.
- R. ROJAS, Neural Networks, A Systematic Introduction, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 1996.