30422 - TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION SEMINARS II
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 25
Lezioni della classe erogate online
Learn first-hand from professionals about on the edge topics in computer science, artificial intelligence and data analysis.
Introduction to advanced selected hot topics and how they are implemented by professionals.
- Describe the topics introduces in the seminar
- Illustrate their relevance in the IT industry
- Relate the topics presented with the current IT practice
- Discuss the relevance of the topics presented
- Guest speaker's talks (in class or in distance)
- Company visits
The company visit/seminar consists of presentations, discussions and hands-on sessions about on-the-edge technologies.
|Continuous assessment||Partial exams||General exam|
Full credit is awarded to students who actively participate in all the activities organized by the host company.
The student learning outcomes are measured by a written exam about the topics presented during the activity.
Materials will be provided by the company hosting the seminar.