30586 - MACHINE LEARNING AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE LAB
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 95
For a fruitful and effective learning experience, it is recommended a preliminary elementary knowledge of algebra, calculus and probability.
The purpose of this course is to present some basic methods of modern artificial intelligence, highlighting both their strength and their limitations.
- Elements of statistical inference
- Elements of machine learning
- Example of applications
- Simple programming exercises
- undestand the main differences between the tools which compose modern AI
- understand the elementary aspects of the methodological foundation of machine learning
- discriminate netween different problem types
- undestand tools should be used
- formulate questions in a quantitative form (optimization problem)
- Online lectures
Each online lecture will be self-contained and devoted to a specific topic.
|Continuous assessment||Partial exams||General exam|
Multiple choice question will serve the scope of checking that the students have acquired a sufficient level of understanding of the most basic and elementary methods and propblems of AI
huandouts will be provided prior to the course