20121 - GLOBAL OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 6
Companies have to consider the impacts of the international competition on their processes, organizational structure and investments.
The programme analyses the strategic choices made in an international and global context referred to:
- Global logistics and transportation management
- Logistics optimization
- Global sourcing and supply chain management
- International standards on social and environment responsibility and quality
- Global production network
- Strategic role of an foreign plant and its localization
- Global innovation processes and R&D investments
- Model of open innovation and collaboration
During the course, classes are integrated by cases discussions and companies presentations. Group works and assignments are required.