30445 - SHARING ECONOMY AND SMART CITIES MANAGEMENT
CLEAM - CLEF - CLEACC - BESS-CLES - WBB - BIEF - BIEM - BIG
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 31
- To present and discuss the sharing economy, smart cities and collaborative networks framework, both under a business and public interest perspective.
- To design and evaluate new value proposition based on sharing economy and smart cities models.
- To implement and manage innovation and change in sharing based markets and community environments.
- To understand the roles that technologies and business models may play for sustainable and pro-social services.
- Sharing economy and smart cities: a conceptual framework (3 lessons).
- Designing new value proposition for sharing economy and smart cities (3 lessons).
- Technologies for innovation (4 lessons).
- Implementing business start up and changes in public services (4 lessons).
- Six case discussions (6 lessons):- trip advisor, avventure nel mondo, carsharing, wifi diffusion programs, co-housing, co-working.