6113 - ORGANIZATION THEORY
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 31
- Bases of human behavior: Cognition, motivation, learning, decision making.
- Organizational coordination: Communication, impression management, negotiation, teamwork.
- Organizational structures: Elements of formal and informal organization.
Exam for attending students:
- There will be an evaluated written in class analysis at the end of each part of the course. The final grade is an average of these intermediate evaluations. If the grade obtained during the course is not positive, the student must enroll for and take the exam in an official session as non attending students.
Exams for non-attending students:
- Students can choose to take directly the exam in an official session, without the support of class activities and the evaluation of class assignments. The exams in the offiicial session will be a mix of open questions and short case/problems analyses.
Grandori A., Organization and Economic Behaviour, Routledge, 2001.