Insegnamenti a.a. 2022/2023
11934 DEFINING A RESEARCH TOPIC
12009 DEVELOPING A RESEARCH PROPOSAL
30154 TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION MANAGEMENT
40431 RESEARCH BOOT CAMP
Dr. oec. publ. in Business Economics, LMU Munich (06/2011).
Master of Business Research, LMU Munich (09/2009).
Diplom-Kaufmann, University of Mannheim (07/2005).
Assistant Professor (Tenure Track), Bocconi University (since 09/2016).
Junior Professor for Strategy/Organization in Technology-intensive Industries, LMU Munich (04/2012 - 08/2016).
Research Associate, Imperial College London (02/2011 - 05/2012).
Aree di interesse scientifico
Research Interests: Coping with the Challenges of Knowledge and Skill Acquisition
- How do individuals overcome the challenges associated with both their own mobility (within or across firms) and the mobility of others?
- How do individuals and groups solve problems?
- How do individuals and groups select new ideas?
- Criscuolo, P., Dahlander, L., Grohsjean, T., & Salter, A. 2020. The sequence effect on the selection of R&D projects. Organization Science, forthcoming.
- Criscuolo, P., Dahlander, L., Grohsjean, T. & Salter. A. 2017. Evaluating Novelty: The Role of Panels in the Selection of R&D Projects. Academy of Management Journal, 60(2): 433-460. (Abstract)
- Grohsjean, T., Kober, P., & Zucchini, L. 2016. Coming Back to Edmonton: Competing with Former Employers and Colleagues. Academy of Management Journal, 59(2): 59: 394-413. (Abstract, Video)
You can find my google scholar profile here.
You can find my SSRN page here.