20121 - GLOBAL OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Course taught in English
This course focuses on the activities and industrial decisions taken by global companies, providing management tools able to analyze the context and suggest the most appropriate options.
The program analyses the strategic choices made in an international and global context referred to:
- Global Operations and Supply Chain Management: strategies and key structural decision.
- Network design in supply chain management.
- Global production network.
- Strategic role of an foreign plant and its localization.
- Global sourcing and supply chain management.
- Supply base evaluation and development.
- International standards on social and environment responsibility and quality.
- Global innovation processes and R&D investments.
- Model of open innovation and collaboration.
During the course, classes are integrated by cases discussions and companies presentations. Group works and assignments are required.