20141 - ADVANCED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 19
The course aims to address selected legal issues that enterprises operating in the cultural industries face in managing their IPRs. The following issues have been selected to be addressed: online distribution of digital content; legal protection and licensing of television formats and artistic exhibitions; value of artistic festivals and the possibility of their protection under copyright law.
- Copyright and online distribution of digital content.
- Legal protection and licensing of television format.
- Legal protection and licensing of art exhibitions.
- The economic value art festivals and the protection under copyright law.
The exam is articulated in three parts
- A written exam at the end of the course.
- An essay on a topic agreed with the instructor.
- A group work.
- Slides and study materials are made available through the University platform selected at the beginning of the course.