20172 - SEMINAR ON COLLABORATIVE COMPETENCES
Course taught in English
- Recognize the opportuntities and traps of team work.
- Understand and manage group dynamics.
- Acknowledge and manage differences in working styles.
- Develop the competencies for working with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Team dynamics and team building.
- Team leadership and problem solving technique.
- (Self) assessment of working styles.
- Cultural and political sensitivity in communication.
NOTE: TO RECEIVE CREDITS FOR THIS SEMINAR, ATTENDENCE FOR THE FULL TWO DAY DURATION IS MANDATORY (ATTENDENCE WILL BE RECORDED THROUGHOUT THE PROGRAM). STUDENTS WHO MISS MORE THAN A HALF DAY OF THE SEMINAR WILL HAVE TO RETAKE THE ENTIRE SEMINAR IN THE SUBSEQUENT YEAR.
Assessment methods will be communicated at the beginning of the course.
There is no final exam. The grade will be obtained by attending the entire seminar.
Praparation materials will be communicated at the beginning of the course.