20507 - PROJECT AND TEAM MANAGEMENT
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 19
The course aims at
- Developing an understanding the project management process, exploring the key concept of the discipline and acquiring the main logics and tools.
- Practicing the principal project management techniques, applied to cultural and creative industries' projects.
- Learning how to structure, manage and lead a (creative) project team.
- Critical success factors in cultural project.
- Defining the project scope.
- Defining responsibilitie.
- Project scheduling.
- Managing risks and the unexpected.
- Project team structures.
- Managing and leading creative teams.
- Networking and stakeholders management.
- Evaluating cultural projects.
- 60% of the grade: written exam on all the course materials (multiple choice questions and open ones).
- 40% of the grade: in-class group projects.
For non attending students
- Written exam on the course's readings.
- All the exams are based on multiple choice questions (no penalties for mistakes).
- Readings on library’s Course Reserves.