20544 - DIGITAL AND INTERACTIVE MARKETING
CLMG - M - IM - MM - AFC - CLEFIN-FINANCE - CLELI - ACME - DES-ESS - EMIT - GIO
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 31
This course provides a series of strategic frameworks for managing marketing strategies in the digital marketplace. The emphasis throughout is on the development and application of conceptual models which clarify the interactions between competition, patterns of technological and market change, and the structure and development of internal firm capabilities.
- The role of Web 2.0 and 3G mobile in enhancing the marketing management process.
- Adoption and customer behaviour in the networked economy.
- E-marketing strategy.
- Online demand analysis.
- The role of virtual communities for enhancing market knowledge and customer cooperation.
- Conceptual frameworks and analytical tools needed for developing e-marketing strategies in fast-paced technology markets (Web 2.0, mobile).
- Developing tools for specific functions (horizontals) necessary for marketing products and services, such as new product development processes, market measurement, customer retention, CRM, pricing and more.
- The role of social web and interactivity in the Customer Relationship Management strategy.
- Channel management in virtual environments.
Grades are computed as follows.
- Final written examination: 60% of the final grade.
- Group project: 40%.
- Written exam based on the textbook: 100%.
For attending students
- To be communicated at the beginning of the course.
For non-attending students
- J. STRAUSS, R. FROST, E-Marketing, International Editions.