30153 - ORGANIZATION THEORY
CLEF - BESS-CLES - WBB - BIEF - BIEM - BIG
Course taught in English
- Provide a specialized language typical of thee organizational discipline.
- Provide a 360-degree overview of the core organizational theories to ensure a basic knowledge but adequate and rigorous.
- Develop the ability to apply theories, models and conceptual schemes to different business realities.
Specifically, the course covers the following issues and topics
• Historical overview of organizational theories.
• Power and influence.
• Organizational structures.
• Interorganizational relations.
• Organizational change.
• Organizational culture.
• People management.
Grading is based on: in class partecipation, a group project, a midterm check-up (mutliple choice) and a final written exam.
For non attending students
Grading is based on a written exam that will cover all the contents.
The final written exam is not the same for attending and non-attending students.
- A set of selected readings and slides uploaded on the Black Board and/or Library Course Reserves (http://lib.unibocconi.it/screens/course.html).
- PHILLIPS/GULLY/GRIFFIN, Organizational Behaviour, 12 Ed.