30397 - SHARING ECONOMY AND SMART CITIES: MANAGING NEW VALUE PROPOSITIONS FOR BUSINESS AND GOVERNMENTS
CLEAM - CLEF - CLEACC - BESS-CLES - BIEMF
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 31
- to present and discuss the sharing economy, smart cities and collaborative networks framework, both under a business and public interest perspective.
- To design and evaluate new value proposition based on sharing economy and smart cities models.
- To implement and manage innovation and change in sharing based markets and community environments.
- To understand the roles that technologies and business models may play for sustainable and pro-social services.
- SHARING ECONOMY AND SMART CITIES: A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK (3 lessons);
- DESIGNING NEW VALUE PROPOSITION FOR SHARING ECONOMY AND SMART CITIES (3 lessons);
- TECHNOLOGIES FOR INNOVATION (4 lessons);
- IMPLEMENTING BUSINESS START UP AND CHANGES IN PUBLIC SERVICES (4 lessons);
- SIX CASE DISCUSSIONS (6 lessons):- Trip advisor; Avventure nel mondo; Carsharing; Wifi diffusion programs; Co-housing; Co-working.