30439 - GREEN MARKETING
CLEAM - CLEF - CLEACC - BESS-CLES - WBB - BIEF - BIEM
Course taught in English
Go to class group/s: 31
- Illustrate the main sustainability models and contributions marketing can give to them.
- Depict and discuss fundamental variables of Marketing Process, in order to make students able to define an operating green marketing strategy;
- Describe participants the new relationships marketing needs to start with customers in order to support emerging sustainable business models.
- Introduction: green marketing within the present scenario; green vocabulary; external and internal factors on which Green Revolution is based; the transition from grey to green; Circular Ecomony and its impact on marketing; Green Marketization: countries, sectors, cycles.
- The new paradigm and its impact on Market functioning: new models of marketization; qualitative analyses of demand; the principle of equivalent value; the cradle to cradle theory and practice; cases and incidents for discussion.
- B2C Marketing: the new consumers’ behaviours; from consumption to use; from costs-bearing to costs-controlling; from individual use to sharing; the resulting green marketing-mix and green positioning; cases and incidents for discussion.
- B2B Marketing: coincidence of interests and convergency of benefits, less energy=less costs=less CO2; the parsimony principles; Green Marketization based on emerging savings; orienting product innovation to do the same things in a smarter way: cases and incidents for discussion.
- Customer value from the point of view of the green perspective: analysis, design and delivery of value for the customer.
- Team works (50% of final grade): attending students is required to work in team (3 to 5 members) on a task during the course.
- Individual final exam (50%): based on slides and other materials from lessons; it is made of open questions and multiple-choice questions.
- Individual written exam based on textbooks, slides and materials available on the e-learning.
- Course slides.
- Articles, papers, web pages and other material available on the e-learning.
- B. EMERY, Sustainable Marketing, Pearson, 2012
- J. GRANT, The Green Marketing Manifesto, John Wiley & Sons, 2007.
- Slides, articles, papers, web pages and other material available on the e-learning.
- Knowledge of marketing pillars.